To All of our Valued Clients:
Due to the impact of COVID-19, Site Safety is actively monitoring the developments and guidance being provided by our government agencies, specifically from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), the Center for Construction Research and Training (CPWR), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and local, state, and federal governments.
- Include COVID-19 information and training into all correspondence and communication.
- Eliminate in-person orientations, PTP’s and tool-box talks by using electronic means.
- Enforce the six (6) foot distance between workers.
- Provide soap and water and/or hand sanitizer throughout your jobsites.
- Disinfect highly touched surfaces such as hand rails, door knobs, toilets and work areas.
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
- Lysol Brand Heavy Duty Cleaner
- Lysol Brand Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner
- Oxy 1 Wipes
- Lysol Disinfectant Spray
- Purell Professional Surface Disinfectant Wipes
- Mandate that employees stay home if they show any signs of being ill.
I hope this information is helpful. Please plan today to be safe tomorrow.
- Peter Amato