Title of course: NYC DOB 40 - HOUR SITE SAFETY MANAGER COURSE - Live Remote Instructor-Led
Audio / Visual required for the class: computer with Audio and camera or a smart phone (a link to download the application will be sent)
- To obtain a Site Safety Manager Certificate, the applicant must complete & submit to the Licensing Unit a certificate of completion for 40 hours of training as mandated by the NYC 2014 Construction Codes - Title 28 General Administrative Provisions, Chapter 4 Licensing & Registration of Businesses, Trades & Occupations, Article 402 Site Safety Manager Certificate §28-402.2–Qualifications.
- To obtain a Site Safety Coordinator Certificate, the applicant must complete and submit to the Licensing Unit a certificate of completion for 40 hours of training as mandated by the NYC 2014 Construction Codes - Title 28 General Administrative Provisions, Chapter 4 Licensing & Registration of Businesses, Trades & Occupations, Article 403 Site Safety Coordinator Certificate §28-403.2 Qualifications.
- To register as a Construction Superintendent, the applicant must complete & submit to DOB Licensing a certificate of completion for 40 hours of training as mandated by Title 1 of the Rules of the City of New York §48-03.
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites needed to attend this course. Students must be able to verbally communicate with instructor in primary language of the training.
- Learn how to navigate the New York City Department of Buildings website to select appropriate Building Codes, New York City Rules, Bulletins andapplications.
- Identify the rules and regulations that were promulgated after serious construction accidents in New York City.
- Choose safe work practices at their construction sites based on prudent decision-making.
- Differentiate between the OSHA standards and Chapter 33 of Building Code of New York City.
- Prepare for the Site Safety Manager’s test (if necessary)..
CEU’s: Not applicable
Course Duration: 40 Hours of training (not including class breaks)
Course and attendance Policy: Complete class syllabus, class materials, and class link distributed prior to the class. Students must earn a 70% or more in their final exam in order to successfully complete the course. Students are required to complete 100% of the course and actively participate in all learning activities. Our team of experts will be available to assist you with any questions, before the class, during, and after the class. Our online program will have secure access and monitor participation during the course of the training to ensure that the student is present for the entirely of the training.
By registering for this class, the student attests that he/ she is the individual who will receive the online access and will complete the training without assistance. For additional information please contact us at 646-369-2311 or Training@site-safety.com.