Title of course: 4-HOUR FLAGGER TRAINING
Course Description: This course trains all individuals in safe flagging techniques specific to New York regulations. The topics discussed in this course involve a thorough understanding of flagging procedures, proper use of required equipment, review of flagging skills from hands-on training and classroom activities, and coordinate traffic movement through the work zone. Students will receive a full color, waterproof picture ID card, each with its own individual assigned number to prove its authenticity.
Topics include but not limited to:
- Flagging operations
- Flagger location
- Temporary traffic control
- Supervisor and Flagger responsibilities
- Flagger orientation and Traffic Control Plan
- Flagging hazards (Focus four plus one)
Pre-requisites: There are no pre-requisites for the course. Students must speak the language in which the course is given.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, the students will be able to:
- Thorough understanding of flagging procedures and proper use of required equipment.
- Review of flagging skills from hands-on training and classroom activities
- Coordinate traffic movement through the work zone.
Course Duration: 4 Hours of training (not including class breaks)
Course and attendance Policy: Students must earn a 70% or more in their final exam in order to successfully complete the course. Students are required to complete 100% of the course and actively participate in all learning activities. Upon successful class completion, students will receive a picture ID wallet card certificate.
For additional information please contact us at 212-683-7200 or Training@site-safety.com.